A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Masteroid is a stylized space sandbox game built by a one-person indie developer.
Players start with a tiny spec of a ship in the vast expanse of space. Explore sectors, shoot asteroids and upgrade your ship and weapons. Attack other ships and steal their resources but beware: factions won't tolerate hostility for long without retaliation.
Masteroid attempts to serve multiple play styles. The game allows passive cruising and mining through peaceful sectors, enjoying the visuals and music. More aggressive players can visit dangerous sectors, engage in combat or piracy, and buy huge ships with powerful weapons!
Explore new sectors, fight huge capital ships, earn your fortune. But most importantly... sit back and enjoy the experience.
UPDATE: v0.2.0 is released for Mac and PC. Check out the release notes!
- OS: Windows 7+ or MacOS
- Processor: Any modern Intel/AMD
- RAM: 4GB+
- GPU: Any modern integrated or dedicated
- HD: 100mb of space required
- Internet: Ideal but not required
- The Mac build does not use Apple's signing process and is considered "insecure" by MacOS. You must control click the app and chose "open" to allow the game to run!
Please see our troubleshooting page!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.50 USD. You will get access to the following files: