A downloadable game for Windows
Masteroid is a relaxed, stylized space sandbox game built by a one-person indie developer.
Players start with a tiny spec of a ship in the vast expanse of space. Explore sectors, shoot asteroids and upgrade your ship and weapons. Attack other ships and steal their resources but beware: factions won't tolerate hostility for long without retaliation.
Masteroid attempts to serve multiple play styles. The game allows passive cruising and mining through mostly-peaceful sectors, enjoying the visuals and music. More aggressive players can visit dangerous sectors, engage in combat or piracy, and buy huge ships with powerful weapons!
Explore new sectors, fight huge capital ships, earn your fortune. But most importantly... sit back and enjoy the experience.
UPDATE: v0.1.2 is released. Check out the release notes!
- OS: Windows 7+ (Sorry Mac users, we're working on it!)
- Processor: Any modern Intel/AMD
- RAM: 4GB+
- GPU: Intel integrated or any dedicated
- HD: 15mb of space required
- Windows Display Scaling may prevent game from running at a working resolution
- Game may not start on monitors with resolutions below 1920x1080
Please see our troubleshooting page!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.75 USD. You will get access to the following files: