A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Warp into a busy galaxy with nothing but your wits and a tiny ship. Explore sectors, mine asteroids, take on faction missions, sell resources and upgrade your loadout. Attack other ships and steal their resources but beware: factions won't tolerate hostility for long without retaliation.
Masteroid is a stylized space sandbox game that embraces a variety of play styles. It delivers an atmospheric space experience in an accessible, relaxed package.
Latest Updates (November 2018):
- All new, procedurally-generated sectors
- All new ships
- All new weapons
- All new space stations
- Original music by Marc Carlton
- Game now supports multiple save files
- Please note that past saves are not supported in the new game but you can keep the previous build to play past saves.
- Age: Content suitable for all ages
- Control: Mouse and Keyboard
- OS: Windows 7+ or MacOS
- Processor: Any modern Intel/AMD
- RAM: 4GB+
- GPU: Most modern integrated or dedicated chips running Open GL 3+ and supporting a resolution of at least 1024x768
- HD: 100mb of space required
- Internet: Ideal but not required
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: