A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Warp into a busy galaxy with nothing but your wits and a tiny ship. Explore sectors, mine asteroids, take on faction missions, sell resources and upgrade your loadout. Attack other ships and steal their resources but beware: factions won't tolerate hostility for long without retaliation.
Masteroid is a stylized space sandbox game that embraces a variety of play styles. It delivers an atmospheric space experience in an accessible, relaxed package. Masteroid is in active development (see latest features below) with a great history of new features and content. Purchasing the game gives you access to all future updates on Itch.io for free. Get it today and enjoy regular updates and improvements!
NEW IN v0.12 (November beta):
- All new, procedurally-generated sectors
- All new ships
- All new weapons
- All new space stations
- Original music by Marc Carlton
- Game now supports multiple save files
- Please note that past saves are not supported in the new game but you can keep the previous build to play past saves.
Note: The Mac version of Masteroid is on hold indefinitely. Previous Mac builds saw near zero downloads and maintaining building and testing environments is no longer viable.
- Age: Content suitable for all ages
- Control: Mouse and Keyboard
- OS: Windows 7+ or MacOS
- Processor: Any modern Intel/AMD
- RAM: 4GB+
- GPU: Most modern integrated or dedicated chips running Open GL 3+ and supporting a resolution of at least 1024x768
- HD: 100mb of space required
- Internet: Ideal but not required
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: